Who am I? I'm...

My photo
Pluto
Gonna met all muh friends Gonna have ourself a ball Gonna tell my friends Gonna tell them all That I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one Gotta break it loose Gonna keep 'em movin' wild Gonna keep a swingin' baby I'm a real wild child I'm a real wild one An' I like a wild fun In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one Oh baby I'm a wild one ~~IggyPop

Photo time

Hello all. As Argus mentioned in her blog, I did receive the photo of Farr via cell phone. As technological savvy as I am, I had to call a friend for a mini-lesson in sharing the photo from my phone (that ought to give Farr a good laugh! lol). After some blips and bumps, I managed to email it to myself. Yay for me!

Without further fuss, here's the man of the hour.... check out that grin! That's our Farr! Love ya Farr!




3 comments:

  1. woot wtg bro looking good

    Love Gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just pure trouble behind that cheeky grin ya looking marvelous Farr love always to you and Argy.



    Hugs & Kisses
    Helen & Paul xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good work handsome :)
    hugs and much love to you and Argy <3<3 :)

    ReplyDelete