Who am I? I'm...

My photo
Pluto
Gonna met all muh friends Gonna have ourself a ball Gonna tell my friends Gonna tell them all That I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one Gotta break it loose Gonna keep 'em movin' wild Gonna keep a swingin' baby I'm a real wild child I'm a real wild one An' I like a wild fun In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one Oh baby I'm a wild one ~~IggyPop

Therapy Tuesday

Good morning everyone. Today is testing day. We will be meeting with the occupational, speech and general physical therapists to map out the plan of attack for regaining physical traits that are trailing a bit behind. Then in a few weeks, we will meet with the surgeon once again. Things are still looking up and forward.

Over the weekend, we went out for mexican cuisine and visited with Farr's last roommate in the hospital. Farr's spirits are great and he is very much so enjoying the one on one phone calls some of you have been making. We will post more information after the visit with the therapists.

1 comment:

  1. Its great to hear that Mark is up and about everyone misses you guys so much so come on Mark sail through ya rehab and get back home soon.
    Hugs & Kisses to you both

    Helen & Paul
    XxXxX

    ReplyDelete