Who am I? I'm...

My photo
Pluto
Gonna met all muh friends Gonna have ourself a ball Gonna tell my friends Gonna tell them all That I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one Gotta break it loose Gonna keep 'em movin' wild Gonna keep a swingin' baby I'm a real wild child I'm a real wild one An' I like a wild fun In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one Oh baby I'm a wild one ~~IggyPop

Marching orders

Yesterday Farr and Argus met with the tres therapists. After looking him over, much like a fine classic car, it was determined that Farr shall be put through the paces twice weekly (physical, speech and occupational) through the end of December at the Scripps Outpatient Therapy Clinic. We've made it this far, I'm sure a few exercises will be nothing.

A moment of hilarity (okay, maybe just for me) came about when the first thing the main therapist asked was, "Where's your crash helmet?" ; } Actually, this is one of the first things I asked Argus when I found that they had plans for getting Farr out of the bed and moving around a bit. To hear it was also a concern of the pro's... well, it just made a few of us laugh. I think I'll start referring to Farr as..... Crash Farr. lol

The upside of all of this is Argus will have access to the net during the times Farr is at the clinic and will be able to post updates to her blog AND read to Farr all the lovely notecards to email that everyone has been sending along via the mailbox at Echo. Keep an eye on this space and I will let everyone know when that first session will be, as the posting will return to Argus' blog at that point.

Keep the good thoughts and well wishes coming and if you haven't yet, stop on by Echo and leave Farr a notecard in the mailbox on the front porch. I'm sure he'd love to hear from each and every one of you. I also plan, at some point, to print them all up and post them to Argus for Farr to read for himself when he is ready.

1 comment:

  1. <3333 love you all very much and tyty for doing this Panther!!

    ReplyDelete