Who am I? I'm...

My photo
Pluto
Gonna met all muh friends Gonna have ourself a ball Gonna tell my friends Gonna tell them all That I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one Gotta break it loose Gonna keep 'em movin' wild Gonna keep a swingin' baby I'm a real wild child I'm a real wild one An' I like a wild fun In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one Oh baby I'm a wild one ~~IggyPop

Troglodytes and the beginning of the week

Heya everyone! Argus is "net-less" for a short time, so I will be updating here on my blog for her. Here's to hoping she has net access soon - I know it's driving her batty.

Mark is doing well at their temporary home in Del Mar. So well, he's now laid claim to "HIS" lazy boy. lol They say they'll have to dynamite him out of the thing when the time comes. The initial meeting with the outpatient therapy unit should be soon. For now though, he's enjoying the fresh air, moving about the house and being with the love of his life. He's had us searching for "troglodytes," and of course none of us knew what he was talking about. No fear, he recalled the name of the movie and all is well. (have to love those obscure references that pop up from out of nowhere)

He's progressing very well. Continued thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Mama passes her love on to everyone. Tune in here for further updates until such time Mama has her net access back.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting Panther. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone.

    ReplyDelete