Who am I? I'm...

My photo
Pluto
Gonna met all muh friends Gonna have ourself a ball Gonna tell my friends Gonna tell them all That I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one Gotta break it loose Gonna keep 'em movin' wild Gonna keep a swingin' baby I'm a real wild child I'm a real wild one An' I like a wild fun In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one Oh baby I'm a wild one ~~IggyPop

Scribbles





Shh...
do you hear that?
that's right, in the silence
faint, listen hard
soft.
There...
do you feel that?
rippling in the stillness
whispered, feel gently
warm.
Focus... 
do you see that?
you're not imagining, in the darkness
fleeting, watch carefully
light.
Senses alive, alert, aware
in the silent, still of the dark
be touched, be amazed, see
one being
connecting
to another.


No comments:

Post a Comment