Who am I? I'm...

My photo
Pluto
Gonna met all muh friends Gonna have ourself a ball Gonna tell my friends Gonna tell them all That I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one Gotta break it loose Gonna keep 'em movin' wild Gonna keep a swingin' baby I'm a real wild child I'm a real wild one An' I like a wild fun In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one Oh baby I'm a wild one ~~IggyPop

In the beginning

Let there be light. Huh? Who turned on the lights? Dagnabbit, let me grab my eyeballs to see what on earth I'm doing here..........


There.. much better! Oh, hello! Are you sure you meant to tumble into this tangled mess that will at some point become a receptacle for my jarbled up nonsense? You did? Wow... you do realize that makes you durn near as nutty as me, yes?!


What is my purpose here? Nonsense, pure and simple. I'm a talker by nature, a writer by chance and I'm not at all sure my inner child is keeping up with my rapidly advancing age. I'm not worried. Nor should you. I may not be an expert on the matters of which I write, I may not be eloquent in my speech patterns, but boy howdy is it a whole lot of fun getting from point A to B with the entirety of my brain in between!


So, kick yer feet up, grab a beverage and join me in this ridiculousness. What? Oh.. yes.. I suppose I should finish up my profile first. Ahem.. Now, where is that contraption that sucks in my soul and spits out some caricature that is supposed to resemble me? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment