Who am I? I'm...

My photo
Pluto
Gonna met all muh friends Gonna have ourself a ball Gonna tell my friends Gonna tell them all That I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one Gotta break it loose Gonna keep 'em movin' wild Gonna keep a swingin' baby I'm a real wild child I'm a real wild one An' I like a wild fun In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy I'm a wild one Ooh yeah I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one I'm a wild one Oh baby I'm a wild one ~~IggyPop

Muddled scratchings


will you be a thought
      a memory
           a smile
or will time march on
      as the winds of the plain
           the stars in the sky
it marches on
      with
           or without
                you tagging along
ever forward
      upward
           no halting
be what you can
      where you are
           when it happens
truth to self
      in the now
           in the here
for they
      will
           have life
marching on
      with
           or without
                you tagging along
              

No comments:

Post a Comment